Tolani Onanuga A2 Media
Wednesday, 31 January 2018
Digipak draft 2
This is the 2nd draft of my digipak. I balanced out the use of the soft lilac colour so it isnt too overpowering. As well as changing around a few of the pictures such as the front cover and cd pictures as I feel these images are more suitable.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Location Scouting
We want our video to capture the fast and rugged pace of the city and for our artist to represent a young woman losing herself in the chaos ...
Evaluation of filming (Soho)
After watching back the footage filmed on Friday I really like the lighting and quality of the shots and the style of filming with it being ...
Evaluation 2
How Effective is the Combination of Your Main Project and Ancillary Texts? by tolani onanuga on Scribd ">
Music Video
No comments:
Post a Comment