Wednesday 21 March 2018

Poster ideas

I am now in the process of designing my promotional album poster. I am currently playing around with two types of styles for my poster; the first being a very colourful idea following the theme of the album name 'vivid'. The image looks like a moment capture connoting some sort of a journey or adventure which is quite exciting and embraces the type of music the artist makes which is electric pop, overall giving it a very upbeat and fun feel.

On the other hand I have a more natural, raw poster edging more towards the actual type of music it is in terms of meaning. The black and white along with the facial expression on the artists face gives off a more neutral, vulnerable vibe connoting the emotion went into the making of this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video